This has become a new favorite at our house and it is soooooo easy!
We eat it as a side for dinner mostly, but we have been known to roast a pan, throw it back in the bowl and eat it as a snack like popcorn!! So good and it can become addicting!! This way of making brocolli has turned known broccoli haters into BROCCOLI LOVERS!! Enjoy and proceed with caution!!!!!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- wash and cut broccoli (we fill a big bowl!)
- Toss is a bowl (a big one) with 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Spread out on baking sheet
- Top with a bit of Sea Salt (about a teaspoon)
- Roast for 20-25 min (shaking pan after about 10 min) or until browned a bit and at desired tenderness
- ENJOY!!!! YUMMY!!!!
You can roast almost any veggie like this! We roast peppers, Brussel sprouts, carrots, greenbeans, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, asparagus, And so many more!!!
You can also add in lots of stuff like fresh garlic, lemon, red pepper flakes, hot sauce or various spices your family likes!!
I never thought I would say this but we have a hard time keeping broccoli in our house!!!!